Edge Eyewear Anti-Fog Video
Vapor Shield is a military grade antifog coating that is impervious to fog. Plenty of glasses claim to be antifog, but Vapor Shield really is. Ideal for Edgy styling sets Dakura Safety Glasses apart from the competition.
- Frame is made of Grilamid TR90, an extremely durable material that’s lightweight, flexible and shatter resistant.
- Wraparound frame design avoids the distortion caused by side shields.
- Unlike competitors’ plastic connectors, all Edge Safety Glasses use screws to attach the temples to the frame to ensure strength and durability.
- Straight temples hold glasses firmly on your face without pinching.
- Temple vents offer cooling ventilation.
- Temple tips and nose pads feature TPR, a soft and pliable material that becomes tacky when moist or warm, as from perspiration, increasing “grip” and reducing slippage.
- Military grade antifog Vapor Shield coating that is impervious to fog.
- Unlike some competitors’ thin, thermal-formed lenses with flat spots, Edge Safety Eyewear exclusively features injection-molded polycarbonate lenses that have the proper curvature to achieve correct optics while being thick enough to pass all the impact tests.
- Edge lenses are tapered to eliminate refraction.
- Edge lenses exceed the ANSI standard for definition clarity, clearly bringing into focus 40 lines on the NBS pattern test. Competing products’ lenses bring into focus only 20 lines.
- Edge polycarbonate lenses are scratch resistant, block 99.9% of UVA, UVB, and UVC rays, and comply with ANSI Z87.1+2010 and Ballistic Military standards.
- Compliant with ANSI Z87.1+ 2010 standards. Meets U.S. Military Eyewear Ballistic Impact Resistance Requirements – MIL-PRF 31013 clause 18.104.22.168, MIL-V-43511 clause 3.5.10.
- Downloadable cut resistance specifications sheet.
- Edge Technology Optics and Testing Data Here