DuPont® Nomex®: Flame-Resistant Protection
Any worker who may be exposed to flash fire or arc flash should consider wearing Nomex® Protective Apparel. Clothing made of Nomex is inherently flame-resistant and self-extinguishing, and because the actual structure of the fiber itself will not burn, Nomex’s flame-resistant properties are permanent. They will never wear away or wash out. Nomex will not burn, melt or drip under high heat. If you are exposed to a flash fire or electric arc, Nomex® Protective Apparel can help save your life.
- DuPont® Nomex®: A Life-Saving Protective Barrier
- DuPont® Nomex®: Flame Resistant and Long-Lasting
- DuPont® Nomex®: Inherent Flame Resistance
- DuPont® Nomex®: An Excellent Value
- DuPont® Nomex® Can Save Your Life
- DuPont® Nomex®: Flame-Resistant and Comfortable
- DuPont® Nomex®: Inherently Flame Resistant
- Nomex® IIIA® by DuPont®
- What is Nomex®?
- NESC Changes Regarding Arc Flash Protection and the Use of Flame-Resistant Protective Apparel