ANSI Class 2 Medium Weight Quilt- and Fleece-Lined Contractor Coat High Visibility Yellow
A long length ensures ample coverage, and a combination of fleece and quilt-lining keeps the wearer warm in moderately cold temperatures. A comfortable medium weight water- and weather-resistant coat for uncomfortable work conditions.
Available at eSafetyStore.com
- 2” silver reflective stripes on the arms and torso.
- Upper half of the lining is comfortable black polyester fleece, while the lower half is quilted black nylon. Arms are quilted, which allows for easy arm entry and removal.
- Zipper front closure with snap storm flap, elastic wrists with hook-and-loop adjustments, and a stand-up collar with stowaway hood all help keep out the cold.
- Features two outside slash pockets (one of which is a through-pocket for easy access to an inside pocket), two inside chest pockets, and one inside lower pocket with a hook-and-loop closure.
- Glove/utility rings above each slash pocket allow for convenient personal storage.
- Machine washable (maintains its level of visibility for up to 25 washings).
- Downloadable spec sheet.
- Meets ANSI/ISEA 107-2004 Class 3 standards.
- Waterproof LaCrosse® Utah Brogue Premium Rubber Overshoes
- ANSI Class 3 Sweatshirt podcast
- Cooling and Hydration in an ANSI Class 2 Surveyor’s Vest
- Richlu Class 2 Jacket
- Hi Vis Apparel: Made in America
- ANSI VESTS
- Mother Nature Can’t Decide
- Cool New Product Alert: Richlu Aviator Caps
- Soundtouch Gloves and an iPhone: Wedded Bliss
- Baffin Boots = Cool Shooz